Lead Therpst Assoc, OP
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Lead Therapist to join our Prescott Valley Outpatient Clinic.
This is a combination role for a qualified licensed professional to provide both clinical treatment (75%) and clinical staff supervision (25%). In this position, you will provide screening, assessment, treatment planning, case management, crisis intervention, individual and/or group counseling services to adults with substance abuse and co-occurring disorders in an outpatient setting. Functions as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team in a lead role to develop and implement substance abuse treatment, assessment processes and programmatic goals, objectives and activities. Provides clinical supervision to clinical staff through individual and group staff meetings. Monitors and resolves problems associated with successful service delivery.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- Master’s degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) plus 1-2 years of full-time behavioral health experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Licensed by the AZ Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (LAC, LMSW, LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LISAC), Independent license preferred.
- Provide on-call crisis assistance as needed.
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possible unstable, treatment resistant adults of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI). Knowledge and ability to function as a team member, compile, organize and document clinical assessments, intervention techniques, treatments, case planning and follow-up.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, provide quality internal and external customer service skills to effectively communicate with all contract and funding sources.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required.
- Achieve and maintain BHP status and approved through the SBH credentialing process.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE