Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking dedicated and inspiring Lead Licensed Therapists who can help us fulfill our mission “Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities.” We are seeking someone who loves helping others, good listener, empathetic, organized and excellent communication skills. Does this describe you? Are you ready for your next step in your career? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic Prescott Valley-ORS team!
We are now offering a sign-on bonus of $3,500 upon hire. Eligible for $2,500 after your first 30 days and $1,000 eligible to be received after 6months.
Job Preview at a Glance:
This is a combination role for a qualified licensed professional to provide both clinical treatment (75%) and clinical staff supervision (25%). In this position, you will provide screening, assessment, treatment planning, case management, crisis intervention, individual and/or group counseling services to adults with substance abuse and co-occurring disorders in an outpatient setting. Functions as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team in a lead role to develop and implement substance abuse treatment, assessment processes and programmatic goals, objectives and activities. Provides clinical supervision to clinical staff through individual and group staff meetings. Monitors and resolves problems associated with successful service delivery.
Location and Schedule:
This is a full time Monday-Friday position available to work in office from our Prescott Valley ORS Clinic. Some flexibility. Competitive wages!
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- Master’s degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) plus 1-2 years of full-time behavioral health experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Licensed by the AZ Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (LAC, LMSW, LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LISAC), Independent license preferred.
- Provide on-call crisis assistance as needed.
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possible unstable, treatment resistant adults of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI). Knowledge and ability to function as a team member, compile, organize and document clinical assessments, intervention techniques, treatments, case planning and follow-up.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, provide quality internal and external customer service skills to effectively communicate with all contract and funding sources.
- Achieve and maintain BHP status and approved through the SBH credentialing process.
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services offer full time employees’ low-cost medical insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees. 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service and 10 paid holidays. We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account. We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs. We offer licensure reimbursements and supervision hours for those seeking their Independent License. Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
To learn about Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website at https://www.sbhservices.org/
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.