Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Lead Driver to join our Kingman Outpatient team!
Provides transportation for consumers to attend appointments and other outings that meet program requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides safe, timely transportation and maintains appropriate staff /client communications and relationships
- Assists consumers getting to and from the vehicle
- Reports client behavioral concerns to appropriate staff
- Obeys all traffic laws
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures including but not limited to Vehicle Operations Policy (SBH 1 E 11 00), Approved Driver Procedure (SBH 1 E 11 01), and Use of Agency Vehicles (SBH 1 E 11 03)
- Maintains current training requirements
- Monitors and document safety/mechanical concerns daily and reports concerns to supervisor and Risk Management
- Acts as a liaison between drivers and supervisory staff
- Provides assistance, guidance, and supervision to drivers in the absence of the Administrative Supervisor
- Takes a lead in ensuring routing tasks are kept on schedule
- Maps directions as needed, using internet maps
- Makes recommendations to supervisor, pertaining to the scheduling of driver shifts and responsibilities
- Assists in the oversight and monitoring of driver efficiency and effectiveness, providing ideas and recommendations geared towards ongoing improvement
- Provides training to new drivers/staff
- Routinely monitors all routes and makes suggestions for improvement, resulting in more efficient operations
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department
Education & Qualifications:
- The vehicle driver shall be a minimum of 22 years of age
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license
- Must pass a 3 year Motor Vehicle Report
- Ability to read a map or use electronic GPS system to locate destinations
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual preferred.
SB&H is a drug free workplace, drug screening required. EOE