Integrated High Needs Coordinator
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are seeking an Integrated High Needs Coordinator to join our Broadway Outpatient Clinic! This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday. Flexibility in the schedule is needed.
Job Preview At A Glance:
The Integrated High Needs Coordinator I functions as a member of an interdisciplinary team to provide integrated case management to a caseload of clients with multiple medical and /or co-occurring substance abuse disorders and/or medically ill individuals. Advocates for and supports the client, engages with community agencies/health care providers and others on his or her behalf to ensure access to services needed to increase wellness self-management and reduce emergency room visits and/or hospitalizations. Provides clinical support to the Team by providing consultation, education, information around psychosocial and/or substance abuse conditions, interventions and resources to maintain focus on outcomes and best practices.
- Facilitates CFT meetings for assigned families.
- Facilitates the development of ISP’s using information gained from the comprehensive assessment, the SNCD and input from all team members involved.
- Provides information, education and support to youth/ families and team members concerning issues of creative treatment planning, coordination of care and the development of informal and community supports.
- Develops, implements, and revises as necessary, a relevant safety/support plan for the family.
- Ensures appropriate clinical involvement on teams.
- As CFT facilitator, works with family to achieve independence.
- Provides information to CFT members concerning community resources and linkages to other services.
- Assists youth and families in securing needed services.
- Maintains accurate, thorough and current documentation of contact with youth/families, treatment progress and services received/provided.
- Maintains effective communication with clients, PCP, mental health providers, family, collateral resources, and other agency staff on behalf of clients
- Ensures complete and accurate progress notes of all serious incidents and changes in behavior.
- Ensures confidentiality of verbal and written youth/family information, in accordance with HIPAA standards.
- Adheres to the legal/ethical/professional guidelines adopted by the SBH.
- After hours, On-call rotation as needed
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of full-time behavioral health experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to behavioral health totaling five years is acceptable.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon need/requirements of the clinic and/or program.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM, community resources, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, and evidence based practices, intervention techniques, and ability to apply to possibly unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
- Knowledge and ability to function as a team, compile, organize and document client assessments, intervention techniques, treatments, case planning and follow-up.
- Experience working with multi-cultural and low socio-economic individuals
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue up to 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more!
SB&H Mission & Values: To gain a stronger understanding of Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website, www.sbhservices.org.
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE