AZ-Phoenix-Metro Outpatient Clinic (O)
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health Services for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, tuition reimbursement, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are currently seeking a full time Behavioral Health Professional/Clinician to join our Metro Outpatient team. Hours of operation for the Metro Outpatient Clinic: M-TH 8am-7pm and Friday 8am-5pm, required to work 40 hrs/week. Within the hours of operation, we are flexible with a schedule, so if this sounds like the right fit, please apply!
The counselors work as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement service plans, complete clinical assessments, and provide quality clinical care for each service participant using a client directed, outcome informed approach. Additionally in this position, you will perform intakes and psychosocial assessments of families and their individual members and conducts home visits for in-home services as needed and case consultations with other agencies and organizations. This position will primarily work with children and adolescents.
You will coordinate closely with family coaches, children's service facilitators, case managers, and staff from other providers and provide therapy and/or clinical case management for a full caseload of families and/or their individual members. Services provided will be billed and documented appropriately.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age.
- Master's Degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) plus one (1) years of full-time behavioral health experience.
- Licensed or license eligible required
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, quality internal and external customer service skills to effectively dialogue with all contract and funding sources
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred
- Staff meetings and individual supervision meetings are required.
Job Reference #: 4095