Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking an in-home Behavioral Health Professional to join our Broadway Outpatient Clinic!
Working as a BHP, you will Provide timely, evidenced-based clinical support to primarily Birth to Five and children/adolescents. Services will include intakes, assessments, treatment planning, psychiatric support, in-office, in-school and in-home therapeutic 1:1 and group interventions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria, and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults (individually and in-group as therapeutically indicated) within a brief therapy framework.
- Conducts home visits and case consultations as needed.
- Provide on-call crisis intervention coverage based upon the needs of the clinic. This may include coverage during normal working hours, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Perform as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team in delivery of above services.
- Coordinate closely with clinical staff and staff from other providers.
- Work with other professionals on planning, marketing, and implementing new programs.
- Accurately and appropriately document client services provided according to the approved clinical standards rules, regulations, and procedure of the agency.
- Maintain required number of client contact hours per week.
- Maintain the expected level of productivity.
- Required to carry company cell phone and be scheduled on-call on a rotational basis.
- May be expected to drive a vehicle to transport consumers, per the discretion of the clinic.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) and Licensed at the Associate level by the Arizona Board of Behavioral health Examiners plus one (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon need/requirements of the clinic.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SB&H guidelines.
- Required to be available weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays as scheduled to provide on call crisis intervention coverage (Schedule may vary based upon needs of clinic).
- Certification of CPR and First Aid Training.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety of eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.