Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased PTO accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a HVAC Technician to join our Maintenance Department!
- Perform a variety of troubleshooting and repair tasks including the maintenance and repair of company-owned structures and facilities.
- Performs HVAC condensation plumbing maintenance and repairs including, replacing or installing condensation lines, feed lines, vents, flush valves, pipes, and unplugging lines.
- Assist with the process of obtaining bids for requested HVAC work and providing input as to which contractor should be selected
- Assist in inspections of company owned property and prepare sites HVAC systems for REAC, HUD, HOME and HQS inspections as needed
- Performs welding and metal fabricating tasks while maintaining building, and repairing structures and equipment.
- Performs electrical system diagnosis and repair tasks including the installation of new breakers, outlets, wiring and conduit
- Source and purchase items\services from vendors to ensure the best value for the organization.
- Attends trainings and seminars to ascertain new knowledge and stay apprised of latest solutions available in the field
- Responsible for all the maintenance of company owned refrigeration equipment, upkeep, and repair
- Repairs, replaces, installs and maintains refrigeration and heating systems including heating units of all types, coil relays, contactors, motors, valves, blowers, freezers, coolers, and other low temperature units, monitor carbon monoxide and dioxide levels.
- Creates and maintains a schedule for HVAC preventative maintenance on all company owned units
- Maintains and inventories HVAC materials and refrigerant
- When needed, assist with the pickup and delivery of HVAC\Refrigeration materials
- Must have at least 2 years directly related experience; or equivalent combination of two years trade school or college level course work in electrical wiring, refrigeration, plumbing, HVAC or related field
- Must possess HVAC – EPA License Card (Refrigeration Card)
- Must have good working knowledge of HVAC theory, electrical wiring, HVAC plumbing, refrigeration troubleshooting, refrigeration repair and refrigerant recovery
Job Reference #: 4710