HUD Property Coordinator
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and over 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 3 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost -medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more.
Looking for a HUD Property Coordinator to join our HUD Property Managment team!!
Works in conjunction with SBH HUD office to address Landlord Tenant, housing, and community issues that arise. Facilitates movement and bed capacity, provides assistance as needed to onsite staff in ensuring requirements are met. Works as an integral part of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to SBH HUD office to report any Landlord Tenant issues.
- Responsible for ensuring maximum occupancy of independent units.
- Coordinates and resolves community relations issues, disputes, and other related issues
- Works with facilities and vendors to coordinate maintenance as needed
- Works on call after hours and weekends to facilitate maintenance and other tenant issues.
- Post 48 hour notices of inspections per HUD regulations.
- Completes quarterly facility inspections of the Independent HUD Properties in accordance with applicable laws and guidelines.
- Complete all HUD Move out Inspections and Move IN Inspections for independent units.
- Trouble shoots maintenance needs and priorities, submits applicable work orders
- Works independently across scattered site locations.
- Collect Laundry monies from scattered sites and brings coins to HUD Office.
- Notifies direct supervisor of actual or potential challenges with consumers and works as an integral part of a team
- Investigates unusual utility bills and report any non-compliance issues.
- Deliver all non-compliance notices to tenants.
- Attend Court Hearings as representative of HUD office as requested.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications:
- Effective performance of the position’s duties requires the minimum of a High School diploma.
- Strong behavioral health experience and knowledge of property management.
- Must always refer to and follow all the Landlord Tenant ACT as well as public housing.
- Housing Quality Standard Inspection Certified highly desirable.
- Reliable transportation, valid AZ Driver’s License, and Motor Vehicle clearance required.
- Knowledge of HUD’s low income housing rules and regulations.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE