Front Office Representative
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is one of Arizona’s oldest and largest non-profit, community-based providers of behavioral health services. We offer an array of programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. SB&H is a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are seeking a Front Office Representative to join our SACE Team at the Mesa OP Clinic. This location provides services to Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) members throughout their life.
The Front Office Representative will work in-office Monday-Friday, standard business hours (no evenings, weekends or holidays).
Job Preview at a Glance:
The Front Office Representative will report to Front Office Supervisor. Position will be responsible for processing medication refill requests, prior authorizations, and lab results. In addition, manages prescriber schedules and acts as a liaison between consumers, prescribers, and other clinical staff. MAs are encouraged to apply.
- Provides excellent customer service via contact calls and face to face interactions
- Checks members in and out of clinic
- Schedules medication, counseling, and intake appointments
- Completes referrals and screenings
- Verifies insurance eligibility
- Collects fees/copay
- Coordinates transportation
- Maintains member databases
- Provides accurate documentation of contact with members
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required
- Requires prior customer service experience
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation- Hourly rate for Front Office Representative is $15.50.
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion by receiving your MA diploma and certification- once received compensation will increase.
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue up to 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays.
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account.
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs.
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more.
SB&H Mission & Values:
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE