Front Office Representative
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a motivated, client-oriented Client Service Representative to join our School and Community Based Program! Work schedule is Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM. Bilingual is preferred.
- Confirms appointments one to two days prior for all medical, counseling, and intake appointments.
- Schedules medication, counseling, and intake appointment.
- Coordinates care and needs in accordance with established policies, procedures and clinical protocols
- Coordinates transportation as clinically necessary/appropriate
- Completes Shells in EMR system
- Completes intake referrals and screening.
- Calls to reschedule appointments when clinical staff are out unexpectedly.
- Performs general clerical duties for the clinic as requested/assigned by Program Director.
- Answers all incoming phone calls by third ring.
- Confirms/updates consumer contact information.
- Verifies client insurance eligibility/enrollment prior to appointment: AHCCCS, RBHA/agency, Limited Income Subsidy, Medicare Part D, etc.
- Processes transfer requests
- Collects client fees/copay
- May assist with processing refill request, med issues, and/or prior authorizations.
- Obtains appropriate paperwork from clients.
- Submit prior authorizations for insurance
- May be required to provide coverage at various SBH locations as required.
- May be required to work different work shifts based on the needs of the site.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
- High school Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Requires prior clerical and/or customer service experience, preferably in a behavioral health setting. Consideration given for course work in lieu of part of the experience requirements.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills for interfacing with patients, staff and outside vendors
- 1-2 years of experience in a medical or behavioral health background preferred.
- Requires prior clerical and/or customer service experience, preferably in a behavioral health or healthcare setting. Consideration given for course work in lieu of part of the experience requirements.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines.
- Must be eligible and/or have valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety.