AZ-Payson-Aero Outpatient Clinic (E, O, P)
Southwest Behavioral Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, tuition reimburesment, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Family Coach (bht) to join our Payson Outpatient team. Work schedule is 40 hours per week Mon-Fri with some evenings and possible weekends as needed.
As a Family Coach this position will serve as a central support for child and adolescent clients and their families. The position combines care collaboration functions and family skills development. In this position you will provide direct services in the home, school, office, or related community environment. Services will be provided to clients as directed by the Child and Family Teams, clinical teams, and client needs assessments. In accordance with the Arizona Vision for Children and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) principles and philosophy, this position will be responsible for creating and implementing behavior modification plans to teach new methods of dealing with challenging behaviors, i.e., anger management, self-control, and conflict-resolution skills. Interventions may be 1:1 and group based and may include family skills development in the home, school-based skills development, support and empowerment of the family unit in the problem-solving and clinical care coordination between resources within and outside the agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, or related field with 1-2 years of full-time behavioral health experience
- Experience with the principles and approach of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) highly preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to behavioral health totaling five years is acceptable
- Valid AZ driver’s license & Motor Vehicle clearance
- Certification in First Aid & CPR
- Fingerprint clearance card
- Experience working with multi-cultural and low socio-economic individuals
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred
Job Reference #: 4098