Southwest Behavioral Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 3 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offere low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life coverage for employees.Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are looking for a Facilities Specialist to join our Purchasing Department! This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
Under general supervision this position accurately and consistently, receives, reviews, enters, and tracks the completion of work orders using databases and spreadsheets. Routinely will contact property managers, maintenance staff & vendors to requested work to be performed at residential and business locations. Creates requisitions and purchase orders for vendor invoicing. Obtaining quotes and agreements for monthly/yearly services from established and new service providers. Updates all utility processes within SBH. Coordinates bed bug process from start to finish. Generates accurate reports and completes other assignments upon request.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide general clerical support to Maintenance & Facilities as needed.
- Perform facility inspections & enter data into database, query data and creates scheduled reports.
- Contacts vendors when discrepancies in billing arise.
- Keeps track of all consumer-created damage, repair charges & bills and notifies Accounting Dept. and appropriate directors of recommended charges back to consumer.
- Creates requisitions for outsourced service calls in ReQlogic.
- Assist with all service vendor purchase orders and obtains appropriate approvals.
- Consistently and accurately updates fire equipment information contained in spreadsheets and databases. Secures purchase orders and obtains appropriate approvals for fire equipment servicing. Once P.O. is approved, schedules work to be performed with site coordinator and service provider.
- Assist the monthly Fire Inspections. Consistently and accurately updates spreadsheet and database, ensuring inspection is completed in a timely manner.
- Provides the coordination of bed bug process from pre-inspection to treatment.
- Contacts vendors for recycling program and waste management.
- Update spreadsheet and preforms tasks related to the start-up of new or remodeled facilities.
- Renews business licenses.
- Assist with the property tax exemptions yearly.
- Assist with facility moves.
- Receives and handles work orders and telephone requests for properties through complete process, managing both owned and leased facilities.
- Tracks the completion of property manager and vendor work orders and P.O.s.
- Coordinates with SBH contractors and service providers to complete specialized or emergency work.
- Place/Track out-sourced vendor repair calls (under the direction of the Facilities Supervisor) and ensures requested work has been completed. Update work status in the appropriate database.
- Visit sites to confirm completion of repair upon request of Facilities Supervisor for critical & problem jobs.
- Generates reports as requested.
- Responsible for cross training with the other Facilities staff.
- Carry an iPhone and respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Option for On-call for emergency situations 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- AA degree or equivalent of education preferred
- High School Diploma plus (3) three years office experience and some experience in a facilities setting.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Access as well as have the ability to learn new software systems