Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is looking for an Engagement Specialist to join our Flagstaff Outpatient team!
In this position, you will provide outreach, engagement, screening, assessments, treatment planning, case management, and crisis intervention to children/adolescents, and adults.
Duties and responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Completes outreach to clients who do not attend appointments as planned and coordinate care with treatment team.
- Consults with clinical staff and other community human service professionals.
- Works with clients with inconsistent attendance in order to identify and resolve barriers to treatment.
- Assists with closure of records for client who complete treatment and/or are being closed for reasons aside from treatment completion.
- Prepares, issues, and tracks Notice of Actions (NOAs) for client with inconsistent attendance.
- Maintains accurate, thorough, and current documentation of consumer contacts, service plans, treatment status, progress, and services delivery issues in accordance with SBH standards.
- Monitors caseload for re-authorizations as required.
- Engages in solution focused, strength based behavioral health/clinical services to consumers in accordance with company standards.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families and their individual members, as needed.
- Works with other professionals to plan, market, and implement new programs.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Maintains expected level of productivity.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consist of a bachelor’s degree with one year full-time behavioral health experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to behavioral health, totaling five years, is acceptable.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon needs of the clinic.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE