Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is looking for an Engagement Specialist to join our Lake Havasu City Outpatient team! Work hours are M-F 10a-7pm.
General Description: Provides screening, assessment, treatment planning, case management, and crisis intervention to children/adolescents and adults.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completes outreach to clients who do not attend appointments as planned and coordinates care with treatment team.
- Consult with clinical staff and other community stakeholders regarding consumer care.
- Works with clients with inconsistent attendance in order to identify and resolve barriers to treatment.
- Assist with closure of records for clients who complete treatment and/or are being closed for reasons aside from treatment completion.
- Prepares, issues, and tracks Notice of Actions (NOAs) for client with inconsistent attendance.
- Maintains accurate, thorough, and current documentation of consumer contacts, service plans, treatment status, progress, and services delivery issues in accordance with SBH standards.
- Monitors caseload for re-authorizations as required.
- Engages in solution focused, strength based health/clinical services to consumers in accordance with company standards.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families and their individual members, as needed.
- Works with other professionals to plan, market, and implement new programs.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Maintains expected level of productivity.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 months to one year full-time behavioral health experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to behavioral health, totaling 2 years, is acceptable.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon needs of the clinic.
- Finger print clearance and/or background check clearance will be completed upon hire.