Behavioral Health Technician
AZ-Kingman-Kingman Outpatient Clinic (O)
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is looking for an Engagement Specialist to join our Kingman Outpatient team! Work hours are Monday through Friday between 8am-7pm.
General Description: Provides screening, assessment, treatment planning, case management, and crisis intervention to children/adolescents and adults.
- Certification of CPR and First Aid Training
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possible unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI). To include one year of clinical supervision experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Knowledge and ability to function as a team, compile, organize, and document client assessments, intervention techniques, treatments, case planning and follow-up.
- Ability to participate in setting and defining project goals, objectives, and delivery of service modes, represent projects and actively participate in inter-agency, inter-disciplinary meetings.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, provide quality internal and external customer service skills to effectively dialogue with all contract and funding sources.
- Bachelor’s degree with one year full-time behavioral health experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to behavioral health, totaling five years, is acceptable.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon needs of the clinic.
- Finger print clearance and/or background check clearance will be completed upon hire.