Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Are you a self-motivated individual who enjoys an independent work schedule?
We are currently seeking a Driver to join our Payson team!
Schedule includes weekday/weekend hours and evening driving depending on need.
- Ability to read maps/directions and transport responsibilities with minimal special instructions.
- Valid AZ driver's license and a 36 month acceptable motor vehicle record and meet current SB&H insurance requirements. Work is performed in company provided in company vehicle.
- Ability to obtain a Level I fingerprint clearance, or have possession of a current fingerprint card.
- Will be required to successfully complete Defensive Driving Class and CPR/First Aid Course.
- Past experience as a driver or with behavioral health services preferred.