Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is seeking a dedicated and friendly Driver who can help us fulfill our mission. “Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities”. We are seeking someone who loves working with people, enjoys driving and excellent communication skill. Does this describe you? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic Kingman team!
Job Preview at a Glance:
In this position you will be responsible for transporting our clients to and from appointments. This position is a part time work as needed and will report directly to the Front Office Supervisor. Must be self-motivated and handle own schedule, maps/directions and transport responsibilities with minimal special instructions. Work is performed in company provided vehicle.
Location & Schedule:
This position is a Monday-Friday schedule work as needed, must have flexibly to work during the clinics operating hours, reporting to our Kingman Outpatient Clinic.
Pay: $13.85 per hour
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide safe, timely transportation and maintain appropriate staff/client communications and relationships
- Assists consumers getting to and from the vehicle
- Reports client behavioral concerns to appropriate staff
- Maintain transportation log, complete daily computer documentation and billings
- Obeys all traffic laws
- Adhere to agency policies and procedures including but not limited to Vehicle Operations Policy (SBH 1 E 11 00), Approved Driver Procedure (SBH 1 E 11 01) and Use of Agency Vehicles (SBH 1 E 11 03)
- Maintains current training requirements
- Monitor and document safety/mechanical concerns daily and report concerns to supervisor and Risk Management
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- The vehicle driver shall be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must possess a current, valid Arizona driver’s license in accordance with SBH insurance standards
- Must pass a 39 months Motor Vehicle Report
- HS Diploma/GED
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services provides sick time for part time employees. The accrual of time is one (1) hour after each 30 hours interval worked with a maximum accrual per year of 40 hours. You are eligible for participation in the 403(b) Program. Employees are eligible for the company match after reaching 6 months of employment
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
To learn about Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website at https://www.sbhservices.org/
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 902d7029-06a6-4e60-9257-f1b31f09fbce