Direct Care Support Staff
Get to know us:
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is a large and growing non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We inspire people to feel better and live fuller lives. What we do at Southwest Behavioral and Health Services transforms not only lives, but generations.
As a Direct Care Support Staff, you will be reporting to one of our knowledgeable Program Coordinator, and you will be at the forefront of delivering compassionate passionate care to our members. You will have the opportunity to be a Life Coach, and build trust with our members by being involved with their daily activities, and meeting with them individually or in a group setting, no two days are the same. In this position you will be able to use your creativity when assisting or members with activities like self-care, and relaxation techniques. This is the job for you and we EMPOWER you to apply!
You may be asking yourself what’s in it for you?
Not only will you experience gain in the field of behavioral health but we love to promote from within! This will make put your career on the fast path. We offer you great low-cost medical insurance, 100% dental and vision. We are all looking to retire, and we offer the 403B retirement plan and you can contribute your portion starting on your first paycheck and receive a 40% match with 10% deferred, after 1 consecutive year of employment! Time off it important to support work life and balance you will earn up to 3.3 weeks of PTO!
We see you’re still interested, and now you’re wondering what do you need to qualify for this amazing opportunity!
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who emphasizes our Core Values of compassion, quality, empowerment, innovation and trust. We are looking for you to have a minimum of a high school diploma or High School equivalent and a passion to learn the behavioral health field.
Quick Glance at some of the job duties:
- Implement Individual Service Plan (ISP) goals and objectives. Provide required accurate documentation of progress, problem areas and concerns.
- Complete assessments to include, but not limited to, the Functional Assessment Measure (FAM).
- May participate in in-service training, case presentation activities and administrative meetings.
- Assists with the development and implementation of treatment with other Case Managers, Program and Departmental staff to include co-facilitating client activity groups.
- Develop and implement daily activities and insure that all plans and activities are coordinated and do not interfere with ISP objectives and household duties.
- Will be required to drive personal vehicle for business needs (as required per program requirements
*The starting salary for this position is $14.00 per hour
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 03692f1e-6a94-46f9-916b-a53b453ef3bd