Direct Care Provider
Southwest Behavioral Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) programs with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offered low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are currently looking for a full - time Behavioral Health Technician for our Villa Agave program located in South Phoenix.
About our location:
Villa Agave is a Level II residential facility that provides behavioral interventions in a recovery model community-based residential setting that assists adults in resolving behavioral issues and gaining greater community independence. The average length of stay is 6-12 months and services are provided in a residential facility with 16 beds in 8-2-bedroom shared apartments.
Shift schedule: Satruday 7:00 AM-11:00 PM, Monday - Wednesday 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Providing screening, assessment, treatment planning, & life skills,
- Pre-vocational training, related documentation, and case management,
- Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery-based environment.
- Performs direct service to residential consumers including individual, group, life skills training, behavior management, and crisis intervention.
- Develops treatment plans for consumers in conjunction with psychiatrist and/or case managers according to SBH clinical standards.
- Attend and participate in in-service training sessions and related training opportunities as made available.
- Documents services provided according to SBH standards on a daily basis.
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Will be expected to accompany, supervise and assist consumers when asked to do so.
- Plans and organizes activities.
- May need to cover evening/weekend hours and be “on-call” as needed.
- Assist consumers with community integration.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a high school diploma/GED and two years of behavioral health/integrated healthcare relevant work experience; OR
- An Associate's degree in an unrelated field and at least one year of full-time behavioral health / integrated healthcare relevant work experience; OR
- A related Associate’s degree and six months of behavioral health / integrated healthcare relevant work experience; OR
- Have and maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and are able to pass a motor vehicle screen for insurance purposed in order to transport clients
- A related Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health field; OR
- A Bachelor's degree in an unrelated field and at least six months of full-time behavioral health / integrated healthcare relevant work experience
- Experience in working with multi-cultural and low socio-economic individuals
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE