Direct Care Provider - Inpatient
WE ARE EXCITED TO NOW OFFERING A RETENTION & SIGN-ON BONUS OF $1500****
*Pay range $16.00/hour - $18.00/hour
Join Southwest Behavioral Health Services – The Leading Behavioral Health System in Arizona. With over 40 years serving our patients all over Arizona, we strive each day to inspire people to feel better and lead fuller lives. Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is one of Arizona’s fastest growing organizations, and we’re looking to fill a BHT position with hard working and motivated individuals.
We are currently looking for a Direct Care Provider to join our Inpatient Team!
Job Preview at a Glance
Challenging and rewarding position in our Inpatient Location providing behavioral health interventions in a structured, non-hospital setting that assists adults in overcoming behavioral health crisis. Services are provided in a locked facility with 24-hour nursing coverage on the premises, court ordered treatment is also provided. You will have the opportunity to be a pivotal change maker in the lives of clients by connecting them with community resources. Working in an acute care setting, no two days are the same; you will be challenged with varied of patients overcoming behavioral health crisis.
Services are provided in a locked facility with 24-hour nursing coverage on the premises, court ordered treatment is also provided.
Location: Central Phoenix 85007 & 85009
Schedule: 12 & 8 hour shifts available! Days, evenings and nights available and must be able to work a weekend day
Job Responsibilities include:
- Provide assessments of members in crisis and assist in setting/reaching attainable goals.
- Pre-vocational training
- Documentation and case management
- Crisis intervention
- Individual and counseling services to seriously mentally ill members in a residential environment.
- Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery-based environment.
- Work with significant others and integrate them in the treatment plan where appropriate Supervise and monitor members while in the Crisis Recovery Unit.
- Check vital signs as needed.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- A High School Diploma/GED and six months of full - time Behavioral Health experience/integrated health experience; OR
- A related Associate’s degree and six weeks of full - time Behavioral Health/integrated health experience; OR
- A non-related Associate's degree and full - time behavioral health/integrated health experience; OR
- A related bachelor’s degree; OR A non-related bachelor's degree plus six months of relevant experience in behavioral health. Must maintain a valid Arizona Driver’s License and maintain personal auto insurance to SBH guidelines. MVR clearance required. Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance403(b)
- 10 Paid Holidays, Generous Paid time off
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Performance Incentives
- Pet Insurance
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE