Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and over 40 years’ experience. SBH is known for high quality services, excellent staff training, opportunities for advancement, and competitive salaries. Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy!
We are currently seeking a Direct Care Provider to join our Residential Program, who are seeking flexible work schedules! This position would be working on an as needed basis at our 24-hour residential unit in Bullhead City Arizona within our POOL program. This is perfect for anyone who would like to earn an extra income, work part-time and have flexibility. Weekly hours would vary and this position is not eligible for benefits.
Provides screening, assessment, treatment planning, life skills, pre-vocational training, related documentation, case management, crisis intervention, individual and/or group counseling services to seriously mentally ill consumers in a residential and/or outpatient environment. Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery based environment.
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Have a high school diploma/GED and at least 6months of full time behavioral health/integrated healthcare work experience; OR
- Has a high school diploma or GED and completes SBH apprenticeship program which includes 240 hours on site shadowing and training. OR
- Has a Master's, Bachelor's or Associate's degree in an unrelated field and at least 6months of full-time behavioral health / integrated healthcare work experience; OR
- A related Master's, Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in a field related to behavioral health / integrated healthcare.
- Have and maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and are able to pass a motor vehicle screen for insurance purposed in order to transport clients
- Fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire (as required per program requirements)
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE