AZ-Phoenix- The Link Permanent Supported Housing Program
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Clinician II to join our In-home Program!
This position is responsible for providing timely, evidence-based clinical and non-clinical support services to adults, including primarily intakes, assessments, treatment planning, and psychiatric support. Clinician II will work in a hospital setting along with in-office and in-home. It may provide therapeutic 1:1 and group interventions. All services will be guided by the Jason K. Principles and delivered according to guidelines set forth by the RBHA and ADHS.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria, and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, and adults (individually and in-group as therapeutically indicated) within a brief therapy framework.
- Conducts home visits and case consultations as needed.
- Provide on-call crisis intervention coverage based upon the needs of the clinic. This may include coverage during normal working hours, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Perform as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team in delivery of above services.
- Educate other providers and Stakeholders regarding the program and services available as requested.
- Coordinate closely with hospital, clinical staff and staff from other providers to ensure services are provided in the community upon discharge from the hospital.
- Provide community consultation and education to community agencies, schools, neighborhood groups, and other community human service professionals.
- Serve as a resource to clinic staff in areas of specialization and attend case staffing
- Attend and actively participate in in-service training sessions, related training opportunities as made available, staff meetings, and agency committees.
- Work with other professionals on plan, market, and implement new programs.
- Accurately and appropriately document client services provided according to the approved clinical standards rules, regulations, and procedure of the agency.
- Maintain required number of client contact hours per week.
- Maintain the expected level of productivity.
- Manage and track hospital referrals. Works with supervisor and/or administrative staff to assign referrals.
- Track outcomes, data and/or initiatives per contract.
- May be expected to drive a SBH vehicle to transport consumers, per the discretion of the clinic and/or program.
- Work with supervisor and/or Human Resources to develop and implement a Professional Development Plan.
- Will be required to drive personal vehicle for business needs.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) plus one (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience.
- Licensed with AZ Board of Behavioral Health Examiners preferred.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon need/requirements of the clinic and/or program.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines.
- Required to be available weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays as scheduled to provide on call crisis intervention coverage.
- Certification of CPR and First Aid Training.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety of eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire per program requirements.