Clinician II - In home
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance, 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking a full time in-home Clinician II to join our Metro Outpatient Clinic! This is a Monday-Friday position.
Working as a Clinician II, you will provide timely, evidenced-based clinical and non-clinical support services to children, and adolescents. Services will include intakes, assessments, treatment planning, psychiatric support, and group interventions. All services will be guided by the Jason K Principles and delivered according to guidelines set forth by the RBHA and ADHS.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements treatment plans, assessment criteria, and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities.
- Provides intake and psychosocial assessments of families and/or their individual members.
- Conducts home visits as needed and case consultations with other agencies and organizations.
- Provides therapy and/or clinical case management for full caseload of families and/or individual members.
- Engages in solution-focused, strength-based behavioral health/clinical services to consumers in accordance with company standards.
- Provides on-call crisis intervention coverage based upon the needs of the clinic. This may include coverage during normal working hours, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Coordinates closely with case managers and staff from other providers and/or outside entities.
- Collaborates with clinical teams and case managers for the best interest of the consumer.
- Consults with clinical staff and other community human service professionals.
- Develops and maintains treatment plans for consumers in conjunction with team members
- Documents consumer services provided according to the approved clinical standards, rules, regulations, and site procedures.
- Monitors caseload for authorizations/re-authorizations as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate, thorough, and current documentation of consumer contacts, services/treatment plans, treatment status, progress, and services delivery barriers.
- Maintains a full caseload and the required number of client contact hours per week.
- Maintain the expected level of productivity.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consist of 21-year age, Master’s degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) plus (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
- Good academic and working knowledge of the DSM V, State SMI check list, community resources, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, evidence based practices and procedures, intervention techniques and ability to apply possibly unstable, treatment resistant adults/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
- Certification of CPR and First Aid Training.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.