AZ-Phoenix-Metro Outpatient Clinic (O)
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, tuition reimbursement, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Clinician I - Adult's Medication Case Manager to join our Metro Outpatient Clinic!
In this position, you will work with adults providing case management, crisis intervention, conducting assessments and designing treatment interventions. You will provide occasional wellness checks in the community or hospital. Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Function as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement treatment or case plans, assessments criteria and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities.
- Develops treatment plans for clients in conjunction with team members.
- Attends and participate in in-service training sessions and related training opportunities as made available, as well as appropriate staff meetings.
- Documents client service provided according to the approved clinical standard rules, regulations, and procedures of the center.
- Educates other providers and Stakeholders regarding the program and services available as requested.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families and their individual members.
- Conducts home visits as needed and case consultations with other agencies and organizations.
- Monitors caseload for re-authorizations.
- Consults with clinical staff and other community human service professionals.
- Participates actively in agency committees when assigned.
- Completes required documentations in accordance with SBH standards.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of 21-year age
- Bachelor’s Degree required and a minimum of 1 year experience in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- Motor Vehicle clearance.
- Certification of CPR and First Aid Training.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Interventions Techniques, and ability to apply same to possible unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
- Knowledge and ability to function as a team, compile, organize, and document client assessments, intervention techniques, treatments, case panning, and follow-up.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required.
Job Reference #: 4123