Clinician I - In Home
Descripción del trabajo
Behavioral Health Technician
Clinician I - In Home
AZ-Phoenix- The Link Permanent Supported Housing Program
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Clinician I to join our In-home Program! Work schedule will be Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM with some flexibility.
In this position you will provide screening, assessment, service planning, life skills training, pre-vocational training, case management, and individual counseling to seriously mentally ill adult consumers in their home or community.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Function as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement treatment or case plans, assessments criteria and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities.
- Provides clinical assessment.
- Develops treatment plans for clients in conjunction with team members.
- Attends and participate in in-service training sessions and related training opportunities as made available, as well as appropriate staff meetings.
- Documents client service provided according to the approved clinical standard rules, regulations, and procedures of the center.
- Educates other providers and Stakeholders regarding the program and services available as requested.
- Will coordinate closely with case managers and staff from other providers.
- Provides therapy and/or clinical case management for a full caseload of families and/or their individual members.
- Provides community consultation and education to community agencies, schools, and neighborhood groups.
- Serves as a resource to clinical staff in areas of specialization and attend case staffing.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families and their individual members.
- Conducts home visits as needed and case consultations with other agencies and organizations.
- Monitors caseload for re-authorizations.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Consults with clinical staff and other community human service professionals.
- Works with other professionals to plan, market, and implement new programs.
- Participates actively in agency committees when assigned.
- Completes required documentations in accordance with SBH standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications:
Minimum requirement consists of 21-year age and a Bachelor's degree in a related field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) plus 1 year of Behavioral Health experience.
- A valid Arizona driver's license with 3-year Motor Vehicle clearance.
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Interventions Techniques, and ability to apply same to possible unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
Al corriente: 12/21/2018
Referencia laboral #: 4517