Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join our team in our Flagstaff Clinic!
In this role you would provide timely, evidenced-based clinical and non-clinical support services to adults and children. Services will include testing, intakes, assessments, treatment planning, psychiatric support, in-office, and in-home therapeutic 1:1 and group interventions. Provides screening, assessment, treatment planning, case management, counseling and crisis intervention, to adults, families and children/adolescents. Conduct SMI evaluations/determinations. Provide clinical supervision to doctoral psychology students.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Functions as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement treatment or case plans, assessment criteria and programmatic goals, objectives and activities.
- Provides clinical assessment and psychological testing.
- Develops treatment plans for clients in conjunction with team members.
- Attends and participates in-service training sessions and related training opportunities as made available, as well as appropriate staff meetings.
- Provides therapy and/or clinical case management for a full caseload of families and/or their individual members.
- Provides community consultation and education to community agencies, schools, and neighborhood groups.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of individual members.
- Conducts ongoing therapy with adults (individually and in-group as therapeutically indicated) within a brief therapy framework.
- Conducts home visits as needed and case consultations with other agencies and organizations.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Consults with clinical staff and other community human service professionals.
- Completes required documentation in accordance with SBH standards.
- Conduct SMI determinations/evaluations.
- Provide clinical supervision to doctoral level psychology students.
- Supervise and sign off on completed assessments and intakes as a Clinical Liaison as required by appropriate RBHA and AHCCCS.
Required Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology, current license by the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners.
- Required to be available weekend, evenings, nights and holidays as scheduled.
- Certification of CPR and First Aid Training (SBH offered training)
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
- Motor Vehicle clearance
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
- 2 years of post-licensure experience required
- 4+ experience with working in the AHCCCS system
- 2+ years’ experience with Integrated care
- 2+ years’ experience with pain management
- 1-year experience of clinical supervision experience in a behavioral health setting
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE