Client Service Representative Lead
Client Service Representative Lead
AZ-Phoenix-Crisis Recovery Unit I
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Client Service Representative Lead to join our Crisis Recovery Unit! Work schedule is Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4 PM.
Working as a CSR Lead, you will provides support for all opportunities for teamwork & collaboration between the Inpatient Program and other programs & services within and outside Southwest Behavior Health Services. Provides general office and clerical support to site staff. Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery based environment.
- Enters and retrieves consumer data from HMS system accurately
- Maintains inventory of office and program supplies and re-orders as needed
- Completes general office filing duties
- Support staff with consumer intake and discharge process, special projects, along with staff meetings as needed
- Responsible for creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases including: client fees, client authorizations and clinic productions, as assigned by the Program Director.
- Resolves all CFS issues including 99 report errors, enrollment and eligibility errors, etc.
- Assists leadership ensuring that payroll and billing are delivered to Administration payroll on time and without error.
- Maintains/monitors AHCCCS Outreach Eligibility log/reports in order to ensure accurate reporting of screenings/intakes for site
- Performs general clerical duties for the clinic as requested/assigned by Program Coordinator, Director of Nursing, and/or Program Director
- Assists CSR Supervisor with completing monthly administrative audits
- Assists CSR Supervisor with interviewing/hiring of CSR I/II positions
- Supervises back office staff and operations in the absence of Program Director and/or CSR Supervisor
- Submits/coordinates work orders with Purchasing/Facilities department for site
- Act as Safety Officer for site, providing safety training, ensuring monthly inspections, drills, reporting is completed, documented and sent to Risk Department in a timely manner
- Answering phones and forwarding calls or messages appropriately.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D plus two (2) years of clerical experience.
- Experience working at a behavioral health or social service agency preferred.
- Knowledge of various filing systems, ability to type 40-50 WPM, familiar with data entry functions, & first-rate math skills as well as the ability to prepare statistical reports.
- Capable of understanding and using Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred.
Job Reference #: 4529