Child/Adolescent & Adult Psychiatrist
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than forty sites, over eight hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral Health Services as we inspire people to feel better and lead fuller lives. By helping others discover their strengths, we improve our communities and ourselves. Be part of one of Arizona's largest, most widely respected non-profit behavioral health agencies.
We have an opportunity available for a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible, Child/Adol & Adult Psychiatrist/General Mental Health to join our comprehensive community behavioral health delivery system.
This full-time opportunity is available within our Metro Outpatient Site in North Phoenix. Flexible schedule (Monday - Friday) offered!
In this position you will provide psychiatric assessments, medication monitoring & continuity of care facilitation for outpatient clients. This may include direct supervision as well as review and revision of all applicable procedures and their execution relating to the daily medically related activities. Collaborate with Program Director in delivering program specific services. Oversees all procedures relative to medication samples on site. Provides opportunities for clinical case staffing's to site staff as needed.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Psychiatry. Must be expected to obtain Board Certification within 3 years of hire date.
- Experience in the delivery of mental health treatment of adults and children/adolescents.
- Possession of a current DEA certificate and medical license to practice medicine in the State of Arizona (or eligibility to obtain an AZ license).
- Demonstrated experience in assessment, planning and utilization of psychotropic medications in accordance with State and Federal regulations and best practices.
We provide an EXCELLENT compensation package including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 403(b), Pet Insurance, 10 Paid Holidays, Malpractice Insurance, Licensure Reimbursement, Performance Incentives, Relocation Assistance, CME Leave and Reimbursement, and Generous Paid Time Off!
For immediate consideration and further details, please contact Carly Clark at (480) 267-0802; email at CarlyCo@sbhservices.org