Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is one of Arizona’s oldest and largest non-profit, community-based providers of behavioral health services. We offer an array of programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. SB&H is a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are seeking a Case Manager to join our Buckeye Outpatient Clinic. This location provides mental health treatments, including medication monitoring and assistance for persons with addictions.
The Case Manager will work in-office Monday-Friday, standard business hours (no evenings, weekends or holidays).
Job Preview at a Glance:
The Case Manager serves as a central support within the interdisciplinary team. This staff member conducts assessments, assists members with resources within the community and provides coordination of care inside and outside of the agency.
- Assesses member and develops service plan based upon diagnostic process.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team to review efficacy of interventions
- Provides support to members concerning treatment planning, advocacy, medication management, crisis intervention, safety planning
- Provides accurate documentation of contact with members
- Minimum of 21-year of age
- Bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field plus one year of relevant experience in behavioral health
- Valid AZ driver’s license, and Motor Vehicle clearance
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation- Hourly rate for Case Manager starts at $17.42 and could potentially increase based upon education and experience.
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion by growing into an array of leadership opportunities.
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue up to 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays.
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account.
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs.
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more.
SB&H Mission & Values:
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0d1d6bd6-2ba8-4332-9913-8941074bc81b