Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking a Case Manager, Medication Only to join our Buckeye Outpatient team! The position will be working in Buckeye. Schedule is Monday through Friday 8-5 including one day doing 10-7. Services are primarily provided in office with some occasional travel as needed. The goals of case management are to support the most appropriate and least restrictive setting, to improve the consumer’s level of functioning, and to assist the family or guardian and consumer in learning and retaining skills to help the consumer remain in the family/community.
What You Will Accomplish
Case management assists consumers to address needs identified in service planning and assist the consumer in obtaining formal/informal services to address their needs and to assist: consumers in identifying and resolving barriers to the implementation of their treatment plan, such as access to community resources, employment, and daily living skills.
Schedule/Location: The position will be working in Buckeye. Schedule is Monday through Friday 8-5 including one day doing 10-7. Services are primarily provided in office with some occasional travel as needed.
SB&H is a learning culture reflecting its values of Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust. With sincerity, positivity and growth we stand by our mission, "Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities." Join us and support your community in ways you never thought possible. To gain a stronger understanding of Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website, https://www.sbhservices.org/history-mission-milestones.
About the Position
Provides direct services in the home, community or office. Interventions may be 1:1 or group based. Performs crisis stabilization functions. Assists member/ parent/guardian in resourcing with the community. Conducts assessments and completes necessary paperwork. Serves as central support for members. The goals of case management are to support the most appropriate and least restrictive setting, to improve the consumer’s level of functioning, and to assist the family or guardian and consumer in learning and retaining skills to help the consumer remain in the family/community.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive support through in-home and/or community-based intervention to adults and their family members.
- Assesses consumers in accordance with established policies and procedures and clinical protocols.
- Develops service plans for consumers based on assessment and diagnostic process.
- Coordinates consumer care or reports on interventions by meeting with consumer’s care team to review efficacy of interventions and to revise plans of service for consumers.
- Monitors mental status of consumers and response to treatment plans through face-to-face contact, and updates treatment plans as needed.
- Notifies direct supervisor of actual or potential challenges with consumers; i.e., decompensation, significant health concern and crisis.
- Provides face-to-face and telephone crisis intervention.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum requirement consists of a Bachelor’s degree with one year of full-time behavioral health experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to healthcare totaling five years is acceptable.
- Obtain Certification in First Aid & CPR.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Possess and maintain a valid Arizona’s driver’s license and have use of personal vehicle for business needs (as required per program requirements).
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines
Benefits with you in mind!
SB&H offers a benefits package that includes sick time, 10 paid holidays, 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! Low-cost medical, vision insurance and 100% company paid dental. Short term disability, long term disability, pet insurance, and life insurance for employees. 40% company match and up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
Career Development – Benefit from internal promotion, career development, and continued education. Receive help with reducing your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs. Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.