Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are seeking a Adult Case Manager for our Lake Havasu City Outpatient Clinic. This position is 40 hours a week, but times are flexible between the hours of 8-7pm M-F based on client needs.
In this position you may provide direct services in the home or office. Interventions may be 1:1 and group based. Groups will primarily focus on living and recovery skills. In addition this person will performs crisis stabilization functions, assist consumer in resourcing with the community, provide vocational services, conduct assessments and complete necessary paperwork and serves as central support for adult clients. Case management functions also include monitoring mental status of consumers and responding to treatment plans through face-to-face contact. Employee must ensure confidentiality of verbal and written consumer information.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- High school diploma or GED and five years of full time integrated/behavioral health work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and minimum 1 year of full-time integrated/behavioral health experience preferred.
- Required to maintain a valid and current Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon need/requirements of the clinic and/or program.
- Case Managers are expected to have their own reliable transportation to get to and from home visits in case the company car is being used by a fellow employee.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
- Experience with Substance Abuse/SMI adults preferred.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE