Case Manager-Meds Only
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is seeking a dedicated and empathetic Case Manager who can help us fulfill our mission. “Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities”. We are seeking someone who enjoys advocating for people, ability to solve problems, organized and excellent communication skills. Does this describe you? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic Payson team!
We are now offering a sign-on bonus of $1500 upon hire. Eligible for $1,000 after your first 30 days and $500 eligible to be received after 6months.
Job Preview at a Glance:
In this position you may provide direct services in the home or office. Interventions may be 1:1 and group based. In addition, you will perform crisis stabilization functions, assist consumer in resourcing with the community, provide vocational services, conduct assessments and complete necessary paperwork and serves as central support for adult clients. Employee must ensure confidentiality of verbal and written consumer information. This position reports to a Sr. Team Lead and Program Director.
Location & Schedule:
This position is a Monday- Friday schedule, flexibility to work during clinic operating hours of 7am-6pm, reporting to our Payson Outpatient Clinic.
Pay: Starting $17.50 per hour
- Provide comprehensive support through in-home and/or community-based intervention to adults and their family members.
- Assesses consumers in accordance with established policies and procedures and clinical protocols.
- Develops service plans for consumers based on assessment and diagnostic process.
- Coordinates consumer care or reports on interventions by meeting with consumer’s care team to review efficacy of interventions and to revise plans of service for consumers.
- Monitors mental status of consumers and response to treatment plans through face-to-face contact, and updates treatment plans as needed.
- Maintains accurate, thorough and current documentation of contact with consumers, treatment progress and services received/provided.
- Provides face-to-face and telephone crisis intervention.
- Notifies direct supervisor of actual or potential challenges with consumers; i.e., decompensation, significant health concern and crisis.
- Close coordination with the PCP and/or Health Plan will be maintained for all populations when applicable.
- Will be required to travel to conduct home visits and attend client appointments and meetings in the community.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age.
- A combination of experience and education totaling 5 years is acceptable.
- Bachelor’s degree with one year of full-time behavioral health experience
- Valid AZ driver’s license & motor vehicle clearance.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services offer full time employees’ low-cost medical insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees. 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service and 10 paid holidays. We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account. We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs. Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
To learn about Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website at https://www.sbhservices.org/
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.