Pay range: $18.47 Hourly
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Care Coordinator to join our Crisis Recovery Unit.
The goals of care coordination are to support the most appropriate and least restrictive setting, to improve the consumer's level of functioning and to assist the consumer an stakeholders in learning and retaining skills to help the consumer remain in the community. The Care Coordinator role at the CRU is delineated to review referrals to the facility and to assist the client in the discharge process. General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administrative and organizational coordination of referrals for admission to CRU using established criteria discharge plans, referrals for aftercare and treatment linkage
- Work collaboratively with outpatient teams to plan discharge
- Work collaboratively with Behavioral Health Medical Practitioner, Registered Nurse, and BHT
- Develops discharge plans with consumers to ensure appropriate levels of care.
- Identify barriers to discharge/placement resources
- Provide information to clients on behavioral health issues and make appropriate referrals to SBH programs and/or other appropriate community agencies as needed.
- Utilize verbal and behavioral intervention and de-escalation techniques
- Must participate and be able to physically apply restraint techniques to aggressive clients with team assistance
- Must be able to tolerate a high level of day-to-day stress in an acute care setting.
- Assist in meal preparation as needed
- Maintains accurate, thorough and current documentation of contact with consumers, treatment progress and services received/provided and contacts with other agencies.
- Maintains Excel spreadsheets and Word Documents tracking documentation of the client.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 22-year age, high school diploma with 2- years of experience or
- Bachelors degree with 2 years Full-Time behavioral health experience
- Valid AZ Driver License and Motor Vehicle clearance.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to behavioral health totaling 5 years is acceptable.
- Knowledge of how to access and use agency, network and RBHA software.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 35ac8e54-ee89-425b-a484-6a5c1f7fb455