Business Solution Analyst-Hybrid Schedule (60% Remote)!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3.3 weeks of time-off your 1st year and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Business Solutions Analyst to join our IT Department. This is a 60% remote schedule, requires to reside in Phoenix Metropolitan area!
The Business Solutions Analyst (BSA) works as a liaison between key business stakeholders and the Information Technology (IT) department. BSAs are responsible for working with stakeholders to understand their business needs and working with IT partners to implement solutions that meet the business needs, goals and objectives. BSAs play a critical role in defining business solutions and place particular emphasis on the following:
- Root Cause/Problem Definition - BSAs interface with both the business stakeholders and core IT; they improve communication and lead to defining a clearer understanding of the drivers that created the business problem/opportunity.
- Cost Effectiveness - BSAs are internal consultants whose primary responsibility is to drive the organization to the most efficient and cost-effective business decisions.
- Solution/Protocol - BSAs follow a protocol to elicit and document clear, complete and comprehensive requirements. They evaluate, define, analyze and document business problems collaborating with appropriate partners to lead to the most appropriate business solution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with stakeholders/functional areas to identify and understand their needs and concerns and understand the environment in which they work.
- Transforms business needs into clearly defined requirements that can feasibly be tested and implemented in a solution.
- Defines project scope and recommends alternative solution approaches.
- Performs Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring activities including: 1) identification of stakeholders, 2) selection of business analysis techniques and the process that will be used to manage requirements and 3) identification of how to assess the progress of the work across all levels.
- Works with stakeholders to document as-is and to-be business processes by creating UML diagrams.
- Develops, writes and communicates business requirements documentation and ensures appropriate stakeholder sign-off.
- Provides mentoring, training, and problem-solving assistance to other team members.
- Assist team members with system administration and reporting.
- This position is a hybrid role where there will be some projects that may require in office interaction.
Education & Qualifications:
- Effective performance in this position requires a minimum of bachelor’s level degree in business, accounting, management or computer information systems and/or work experience equivalent
- 2 years’ experience as a business or solutions analyst
- Strong team building skills and ability to motivate team members. Previous experience in the behavioral health care or healthcare preferred.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) or Certified Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA®)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in Jira/Confluence
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE