Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join the program of Southwest Autism Center of Excellence. The position will be working at our Metro outpatient clinic in North Phoenix.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm with some flexibility
Are you a passionate BCBA looking for a team that shares that same passion? We are looking for a dedicated BCBA who can problem-solve, enjoys working with a creative and diverse group of people, and is driven by providing quality services. Opportunities within this position include working on a multidisciplinary team, participating in clinical consultations, learning about behavioral health resources outside of ABA, monthly in-person team meetings, team building events, creating group supervision lessons, and providing community training/presentations. We also include an Arizona Association for Behavior Analysis (AZABA) membership, competitive compensation, and weekends off.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary starting at $75,000
- Monthly bonus options
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Develops individualized treatment and behavior plans based on functional assessment data.
- Completes and submits prior authorizations for prescribed ABA services and hours.
- Administers and conducts assessments, evaluates and supervises the implementation of prescribed client’s individualized treatment and behavior protocols.
- Ensures appropriate behavioral data systems are implemented for the continual evaluation of treatment and behavior plans and the achievement of individual goals and objectives.
- Teaches and supervises SACE ABA direct service providers on implementation of treatment and behavior plan programs and interventions, data collection systems and all necessary monitoring and reporting systems.
- Facilitates regular outreach to caregiver and provides training and consultation to community supports and/or other direct service provides involved in the client’s care.
- Develops written reports documenting behavioral recommendations for parents, caregivers and agency personnel in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responds to referrals for service in a timely manner to SB&H clinical standards.
Education & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Education, Speech Language, Applied Behavior Analysis, or related field.
- Board Certification (BCBA) required.
- Licensed Behavior Analyst or perusing licensure.
- Experience working with children and young adults with autism.
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
About Southwest Autism Center of Excellence (SACE): SACE is a Program of Southwest Behavioral and Health Services, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that began providing autism-specific support in 2017. SACE delivers an array of services for the Autistic Population in Maricopa County, which include psychiatric services, diagnostics, medication management, group services for the whole family, focused ABA, consultation services, individual and family therapy, court-ordered treatment, residential services, semi-supported housing, day treatment programs, and community-based social groups.
What it’s Like to Work Here: Our team members all share a positive attitude, problem-solving abilities, passion for the work they do, and patience, enabling them to provide excellent services to the members we serve. SACE has a strong focus on teamwork and work-life balance. This ensures that the BCBA hours are manageable and allows time to focus on administering assessments, analyzing data, writing quality treatment plans, providing supervision and support to Registered Behavior Technicians, and supporting the parents. Training is very important to us! Our approach for new employees is to create a safe learning environment, provide the training needed, including shadowing opportunities, and ease employees into their roles.