Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join the program of Southwest Autism Center of Excellence. The position will be working at our Metro outpatient clinic in North Phoenix.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm with some flexibility
Salary: $75,000 per year. We are now offering a sign-on bonus of $3500 upon hire.
About the Position
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst will be responsible for the oversight and supervision of Behavior Technicians, RBT’s and SACE direct service providers. To develop programs, treatment and behavior intervention plans (as needed), and program monitoring of their caseloads. To review ABA services offered to members with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), including screening, triage, assessments, & coordination of members to determine appropriate level of care based on medical necessity criteria. This position will also oversee case management services for all ASD SB&H eligible members.
- Develops individualized treatment and behavior plans based on functional assessment data.
- Completes and submits prior authorizations for prescribed ABA services and hours.
- Administers and conducts assessments, evaluates and supervises the implementation of prescribed client’s individualized treatment and behavior protocols.
- Ensures appropriate behavioral data systems are implemented for the continual evaluation of treatment and behavior plans and the achievement of individual goals and objectives.
- Teaches and supervises SACE ABA direct service providers on implementation of treatment and behavior plan programs and interventions, data collection systems and all necessary monitoring and reporting systems.
- Facilitates regular outreach to caregiver and provides training and consultation to community supports and/or other direct service provides involved in the client’s care.
- Develops written reports documenting behavioral recommendations for parents, caregivers and agency personnel in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responds to referrals for service in a timely manner to SB&H clinical standards.
Education & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Education, Speech Language, Applied Behavior Analysis, or related field.
- Board Certification (BCBA) required.
- Licensed Behavior Analyst or perusing licensure.
- Experience working with children and young adults with autism.
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety.