Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking dedicated, enthusiastic and inspiring Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst who can help us fulfill our mission. “We inspire people to feel better and reach their full potential. Through helping people discover their strengths, we improve our communities.” Are you dedicated, enthusiastic and inspiring? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic team!
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more!
Job Preview at a Glance
Challenging and rewarding position with an opportunity to interact with our clients daily helping them to achieve independence. You will be a pivotal change maker by empowering families to have the tools to support their children. Being a voice for the autism population you will educate others in the community. Every day is different; from collaborating with a cohesive multi-disciplinary team, to effectively completing assessments and treatment plans – you will have a chance to meet amazing families while helping our clients reach their full potential.
- Administers, conducts, evaluates and supervises the implementation of behavioral assessment and/or functional assessment measures
- Develops individualized goals and objectives for home, community, and school-based programs and designs behavior support plans based on functional assessment data
- Ensures appropriate behavioral data systems are implemented for the continual evaluation of behavior plans and the achievement of individual goals and objectives
- Teaches SACE ABA direct service providers and/or Behavioral Technicians the proper implementation of clinical behavior programs and plans, data collection systems and all necessary monitoring and reporting systems
- Facilitates regular outreach to caregiver and provides training and consultation to community supports and/or other direct service provides involved in the clients’ care.
- Is responsible for ongoing individual program oversight and conducting required supervision with SACE ABA direct service providers and/or Behavior Technicians
- Oversees and directs the scheduling of SACE ABA direct service providers and/or Behavioral Technicians as needed to ensure prescribed hours are fulfilled
- Documents all billable hours according to SACE/SB&H clinical standards and state and federal regulation
- Develops written reports documenting behavioral recommendations for parents, caregivers and agency personnel in a timely and accurate manner
- Responds to referrals for service in a timely manner to SB&H clinical standards
- Attend and participate in supervision and ongoing training
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Education, Speech Language, Applied Behavior Analysis, or related field
- Board Certification (BCBA)
- Licensed Behavior Analyst or perusing licensure
- Experience working with children and young adults with autism
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety (as required per program requirements)
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire (as required per program requirements).