AZ - Buckeye - Outpatient School-Based
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is in great need of a Bilingual Licensed Behavioral Health Professional working in our PCP Offices in the West Valley! If you’re a driven and motivated individual, then we invite you to learn more!
Our Behavioral Health Professionals are an integral part of our organization; as a BHP with us, you’ll have the opportunity to change people’s lives by conducting ongoing therapy visits with families, children, adolescents and adults. By conducting visits in our PCP offices located in Glendale and Phoenix, you’ll really connect with the patients, learn their stories and help them improve their quality of life.
As a Behavioral Health Professional, you will become a part of an incredible team to:
- Develop and implement service plans
- Complete clinical assessments
- Provide quality care for clients in our PCP offices
- Develop and implement treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria and programmatic goals, objectives and activities
- Perform intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults
- Complete home visits and provide home-care services
- Work with other professionals to plan, market and implement new programs
A successful BHP will have:
- Master’s Degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- Independent License with the AZ Board of Behavioral Heath Examiners or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire highly preferred. Associate licensed candidates will be considered.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required and position is eligible for a bilingual stipend
- One year full-time work experience in the Behavioral Health field is required.
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possibly unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
- Reliable transportation
- Knowledge of the West Valley
- Passion for the Behavioral Health field
When you join the team at SB&H, you’ll immediately feel valued. New employees receive two weeks of orientation on site, and online trainings. We also provide various training throughout your employment with us. We support our employees and provide them all the resources they need to succeed on and off the job. We believe you succeed when you’re at your best! That’s why we have designed a unique compensation package that is focused on YOU:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance 403(b)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) available after 6 months with increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service
- Performance Incentives
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
SB&H has been a great place to work for employees for over 40 years. This year, we are the recipient of the Arizona Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace award. We are also recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal as one of Arizona’s fastest growing privately owned companies with more than 115 sites. If you want to be a part of an organization that invests in you and cares about your wellbeing, we invite you to apply today!
Job Reference #: 4496