Descripción del trabajo
AZ-Payson-Round Valley Residential (R
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are currently looking for a full time BHT for our Round Valley Residential! Work schedule will vary.
As a BHT , you'll provide screening, assessment, treatment planning, life skills, pre-vocational training, related documentation, case management, crisis intervention, individual and/or group counseling services to seriously mentally ill consumers in a residential and/or an inpatient crisis environment. Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery based environment. Performs direct service to residential consumers including individual, group, life skills training, behavior management, and crisis intervention. Develops treatment plans for consumers in conjunction with psychiatrist and/or case managers according to SBH clinical standards. Attend and participate in in-service training sessions and related training opportunities as made available. Provide assessments and crisis intervention. Documents services provided according to SBH standards on a daily basis. Completes all required paperwork in a timely manner. Will be expected to accompany, supervise and assist consumers when asked to do so. Plans and organizes activities. May need to cover evening/weekend hours and be “on-call” as needed. Assist consumers with community integration. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age, an Associate’s degree and two years of full-time behavioral health experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Human Services, Counseling and Psychology plus one year of behavioral health experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to behavioral health totaling five years is acceptable.
- Valid AZ driver's license and MVR clearance is required.
- Knowledge of behavioral management, de-escalation methods, crisis intervention, and defusing techniques to prevent violent behavior harmful to self or others and the ability to apply these techniques to a client population in various levels of crisis.
- Academic & working knowledge of DSM IV, community resources, clinical methods and procedures and application of the same.
- Residential experience, knowledge of psychotropic medications.
- Ability to communicate well in writing and verbally. Basic knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office. Ability to perform duties with a minimum of supervision. Ability to function as a team member.
- Experience working with multi-cultural and low socio-economic individuals. General knowledge & aptitude for working independently with adults of mixed ethnic groups. Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred
Al corriente: 8/10/2018
Referencia laboral #: 4316