Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
The 15th Avenue residential work site located near 15th Avenue and Hatcher provides 16 hour supervision for 8 SMI consumers in a community based setting.
We are seeking an experienced Behavioral Health Technician with a consumer-focused and directed approach to their profession.
Our current shift availability is Monday through Thursday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Provides assessments and crisis intervention.
- Develops treatment plans for consumers in conjunction with psychiatrist and/or case managers according to SB&H clinical standards.
- Maintain accurate account of weekly activity and monthly service logs.
- Attends and participates in-service training sessions and related training opportunities as made available.
- Completes/attends required clinical supervisions consistently each month.
- Collaborates with clinical teams and case managers to advocate for the best interest of the consumer.
- Transports consumers as appropriate in SB&H vehicle.
- May be required to cover evening/weekend hours and be “on call” as required.
- Will be required to drive personal vehicle for business needs (as required per program requirements).
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age.
- A High School Diploma/GED and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon need/requirements of the clinic and/or program.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SB&H guidelines.
- An Associate’s degree and one year of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- A bachelor’s degree (related or non-related) in the behavioral health field plus six months of relevant experience in behavioral health.
- Completion of a Bachelor’ degree in the behavioral health field plus 120 hours of externship hours at a SB&H facility is acceptable.
Job Reference #: 5762