AZ-Flagstaff-Methadone Flagstaff Outpatient Clinic
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Behavioral Health Professional Lead to join our Flagstaff ORS Clinic!
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week Monday through Friday. This is a combination role providing both clinical treatment (50%) and clinical staff supervision (50%).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria and programmatic goals, objectives and activities.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults.
- Conducts ongoing therapy with families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults (individually and in-group as therapeutically indicated) within a brief therapy framework.
- Conducts home visits and case consultations as needed.
- Performs as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team in delivery of services.
- Attends and actively participates in in-service training sessions, related training opportunities as made available, staff meetings, and agency committees.
- Accurately and appropriately documents client services provided according to the approved clinical standard rules, regulations and procedures of the agency.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Maintains the expected level of productivity.
- Actively engages in Clinical Supervision in pursuit of Independent Licensure per the SB&H Professional Development Procedure and in accordance with the AZBBHE.
- May work with students fulfilling requirements for program of study in the behavioral health field.
- Serves as the clinical point person for all RBHA and SBH staff requests related to Outpatient Services.
- Assists with hiring, training, supervising, and directing new staff as needed.
- Provides clinical supervision for Bachelor and Master level students, per school requirements.
- Monitors compliance with standards and requirements of Outpatient services.
- Plans and facilitates clinician meetings, as indicated.
- Provides clinical review and co-signature on assessments and service plans completed by BHT’s in accordance with licensing guidelines.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age, Master’s Degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) and Licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners. Independently licensed is strongly preferred.
- One (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience required.
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possibly unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI). To include one year of clinical supervision experience in a behavioral health setting
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire as required per program requirements.