Behavioral Health Professional
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Behavioral Health Professional to join our School Based program in Prescott Valley! Services will be provided to both children and adults in the School/Community and at our Outpatient Clinic.
The BHP is responsible for providing timely, evidence-based clinical and non-clinical support services to children and adolescents, including screening, assessment, treatment planning, counseling, case management and crisis intervention. All services are guided by the Jason K. Principles and delivered according to guidelines set forth by RBHA and ADHS.
- Develops and implements treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria, and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, children, and adolescents.
- Conducts ongoing therapy with families, children, and adolescents within a brief therapy framework.
- Conducts home visits and case consultations as needed.
- Conduct ongoing therapy with adults as needed.
- Coordinates closely with clinical staff and staff from other providers.
- Provides community consultation and education to community agencies, schools, neighborhood groups, and other community human service professionals.
- Serves as a resource to clinic staff in areas of specialization and attend case staffing.
- Accurately and appropriately documents client services provided according to the approved clinical standards rules, regulations, and procedure of the agency.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Maintains the expected level of productivity.
- Provides clinical review and co-signature on assessments and service plans completed by BHT's in accordance with ADHS guidelines.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- Licensed or license eligible at the Associate level by the Arizona Board of Behavioral health Examiners
- One (1) year of full-time behavioral health experience highly preferred.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety of eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE