Administrator of Clinical Education
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services offers an array of integrated behavioral & health programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. We are seeking a self-directed, talented and clinically strong Administrator of Clinical Education who can help us fulfill our mission, “We inspire people to feel better and reach their potential. Through helping people discover their strengths, we improve our communities.” Are you self-directed, clinically strong, and detail orientated? If so, you may be just the person we are looking for to join our dynamic team!
What great perks are in it for you?
- Have a dream vacation planned? You accrue 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, this gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program, and student loan debt assistance!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options including telemedicine via phone, web app, 3 Dental Plan options, mental health services, and SO much more!
Job Preview at a Glance- As the Administrator of Clinical Education you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the Health Service Psychology Postdoctoral Residency Program at Southwest Behavioral Health as the Training Director. In this role you will coordinate clinical training activities at the behavioral health professional level and implement the vision, mission, and program design of SBH’s Clinical Education programs in partnership with the Chief Psychologist and Chief Operating Officer.
- Supervises psychology interns, practicum students, and post-doctoral residents.
- Develops, implements, and manages clinical activities such as psychological testing and assessment, throughout departments in partnership with Program Leadership and Executive Management.
- Coordinates the Health Service Psychology Postdoctoral Residency Program.
- Coordinates weekly psychology Colloquium.
- Coordinates and establishes relationships with professional University based clinical training programs.
- Maintains organization membership in APPIC.
- Maintains APA accreditation.
- Ensures a high-quality professional training experience for professional students in training.
- Develops professional conferences and training events as required.
- Expands the Professional Training activities to rural sites within the organization.
- Attends/serves on SBH and health plan committees as assigned or requested.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age, PH.D., Psy.D., or Ed.D. in Clinical Counseling from an APA accredited university.
- Current AZ Psychology License required. Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Licensed Psychologist and 3 years of providing supervision for psychology interns.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE