Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant II to join In-home Program! This program works in the community as a fully mobile team 90% of the time, and is available 24 hours per day with no closure days, and manages crisis. It would include help with housing and neighborhood issues, integrative case with community-based medical staff, support for vocational rehabilitation, assistance in finding non-service based community support systems, and work performed from a "well-care" model that promotes resilience. This position will be working at our Administration and the work schedule will be Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and prepares major projects/reports including Fidelity deliverables, SFTP report and contract billing
- Maintains program documents and updates including program handbook, employee lists, referral packets, team assignments and other documents as assigned.
- Supervise Administrative interns including training, payroll and other supervisor duties as necessary.
- Operates the office functions and operations on a daily basis.
- Takes detailed, accurate Minutes of staff meeting as needed.
- Prepares purchase and work orders for program supervisors.
- Track incoming referrals and update report as needed.
- Enroll new clients into HMS, verify AHCCCS information and maintain necessary documents needed for chart.
- Prepares correspondence such as client outreach letters, records, reports, and special communications as required.
- Perform customer service surveys with clients as needed and bill in HMS.
- Manage incoming phone calls for programs and bill in HMS as appropriate.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- A High School Diploma/GED and two years of relevant experience; OR
- A related Associate’s degree and six weeks of relevant experience; OR
- A non-related Associate's degree and one year of relevant experience; OR
- A related bachelor’s degree; OR
- A non-related bachelor's degree plus six months of relevant experience in behavioral health
- Experience and/or education, with general knowledge of clerical and office administration.
- Experience with ordering and purchasing supplies.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire