Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are hiring an Administrative Assistant to join our In-home program. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday.
In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of support functions to include supervising administrative interns, case management billing, administrative/clerical functions such as data input/monitoring and project development. Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations and work cooperatively to provide quality customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and prepares major projects/reports including Fidelity deliverables, SFTP report and contract billing
- Maintains program documents and updates including program handbook, employee lists, referral packets, team assignments and other documents as assigned.
- Supervises administrative interns including training, payroll and other supervisor duties as necessary.
- Takes detailed, accurate minutes of staff meeting as needed.
- Prepares purchase and work orders for program supervisors.
- Processes and track incoming referrals and updates report as needed.
- Completes screenings and schedules intakes.
- Completes income verifications and session payments as needed.
- Enrolls new clients into Axiom, verifies AHCCCS information and maintains necessary documents needed for chart.
- Prepares correspondence such as client outreach letters, records, reports, and special communications as required.
- Performs customer service surveys with clients as needed and bills in Axiom.
- Manages incoming phone calls for programs and bills in Axiom as appropriate.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- An Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- A bachelor’s degree (related or non-related) in the behavioral health field plus one year of relevant experience in behavioral health
- An equivalent combination of education and experience up to 4 years is acceptable.
- Supervisory experience preferred but not required.
- Experience and/or education, with general knowledge of clerical and office administration.
- Experience with ordering and purchasing supplies.