ABA Therapist - RBT
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is seeking a dedicated, patient, and enthusiastic ABA Therapist/Behavioral Technician who can help us fulfill our mission. “We inspire people to feel better and reach their potential. Through helping people discover their strengths, we improve our communities.” Are you dedicated, patient, and enthusiastic? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic department.
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays!
- We will help you save for retirement – 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development – Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals – Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more!
Job Preview at a Glance- Challenging and rewarding position with an opportunity to interact with our clients daily. You will have the opportunity to be a pivotal change maker in the lives of clients teaching them many skills to become more independent. Leading both one-on-one and small group learning; no two days are the same. You will be a key component in helping our valued clients with self-care, skill building, copping strategies and improving their quality of life.
- Implement, record and summarize data, for prescribed client’s individualized treatment and behavior protocols.
- Assist with family and caregiver training in line with client’s individualized treatment and behavior protocols.
- Effectively communicate with families and caregivers regarding client progress as instructed by the Board-Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Utilize safe & appropriate crisis management procedures when working with clients.
- Assist Behavioral Technician, Behavior Analysts, and ABA Interns with skill acquisition and behavior reduction assessments.
- Assist Behavioral Technician, Behavior Analysts, and ABA Interns in preparing client materials as instructed.
- Collaborate with treatment team including client, families and caregivers, outside professionals, Behavioral Technician, ABA Interns, and co-workers.
- Maintain and attend supervisions and training
- Documents all billable hours and maintains all documentation according to SACE/SB&H clinical standards and state and federal regulation
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-years of age
- A High School Diploma/GED and four years of relevant experience with children and/or adults with developmental disabilities
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire (as required per program requirements).
- Certified Registered Behavior Technician
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in an applied behavioral analyst health field